- As of today, I have lost 80 pounds--exactly half-way to my preliminary goal of 175 pounds!
- I have lost 7 inches from my chest.
- I have lost 8 inches from my hips.
- I have lost 10 inches from my waist.
- Walking on the treadmill this evening, I spontaneously walked to two songs without holding on. (This is a big deal. I have arthritis in my hips, and usually have to steady myself by holding the sides of the treadmill.)
- I bent over to tie my shoe. (Just once. Just one shoe. Not sure I could repeat this consistently yet.)
- I have to wash clothes twice a week because I run out of work pants before I run out of week.
- There are about 5 full kitchen-trash-can-size bags of clothes that need to go to the thrift store.
- I need to get some clothes from the thrift store. I am thinking pants with belt loops. Otherwise my pants might fall down when I have to lean over to pick up my white board marker (which I'm always dropping) during class.
- I asked my partner to take new photos of me today, because I haven't taken any since before my surgery. Of course, we did it right after I was done exercising (because the previous pics were in the same location--standing on our treadmill). I was sweaty and my hair was all fuzzy. However, here's the comparison below if you want to see. :-O
Thursday, February 7, 2013
10 Things Thursday