One snail

One snail

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Surgeon approval!




Just waiting now for the final insurance approval, which since I've done everything else they wanted, should be a fairly easy process (fingers crossed!).  I really might be able to get a December surgery date, which has been my goal all along (fingers AND toes crossed!).

In the meantime, I've lost a few more pounds, bringing me to a 32-pound loss. :-)  I'm only 4 pounds from "twoterville" (think that's the right term, lol)!  I've been keeping up on the old treadmill also, even though this colder weather has meant more pain in my joints.  I am reminding myself that this time next year, I should be in much less pain!

I will admit to a minor "last meal" diversion of cheese pizza and chocolate lava crunch cakes...but totally planned, so I don't feel bad about it.

Anyway, much excitement here!

5 comments:

  1. How exciting for you! It's going to be life changing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I hope the insurance approval is done soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome loss already! I hope you get your date soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Congrats, thats great news on the approval and the weightloss.

    Not enough ! for this post!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete