One snail

One snail

Saturday, October 6, 2012

A Picture's Worth a 1000 Words...So How About 12?

I was reading some "back stories" on blogs I follow, and saw the directions for this picture posting.  I am sure others have done a variety of these, but I thought I'd try this one.  The directions say to type the answer to each question into a Google image search, and pick an image from the first page of results. So here goes:

1. Age at my next birthday:


2. Place I'd like to travel:


3. Favorite Place:


4. Favorite Object:


5. Favorite Food:


6. Favorite Animal:


7. Favorite Color:


8. City I was Born In:


9. City Where I Live:


10. My First Name:


11. First Job:


12. College Major:


Not sure if one of these pictures is worth a 1000 words, with then all 12 pictures being worth 12,000 words, but it was kind of fun, and if anyone reads this, you'll learn a little about me.


1 comment: