One snail

One snail

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Big Train Fit Frappe Spiced Chai ...yum!

I had already settled on Big Train's Fit Frappes as my protein drink of choice.  I'm not good about drinking gross things...it's a failing of mine.  I would never be able to consume just veggies squished through a juicer.  Another positive for Big Train is it actually dissolves and doesn't leave any weird bits or strange textures.  I know a lot of people like Click, but somehow I always end up with some slightly chewy bits.

Unfortunately Big Train is expensive.  (I asked for it for Christmas. Hope I don't end up with a train set.)  But it's good.  My favorite to date is Vanilla Latte...next is Espresso.  They do have plain vanilla and plain chocolate if you don't like coffee.  (Is that possible?  I live in Seattle.)

Just when I was happy, grooving along with my flavors, they put out another one:  Spiced Chai Latte.  Now, I'm not even a huge fan of chai tea, but this stuff is fantastic.  I brought two scoops in a baggie to work, and only ended up using half of it.  When I came back to work today, my whole office smelled deliciously spicy.  Wow!  I might just keep a dish of it around for aromatherapy.


It's quite possible I'm trying to distract myself from my surgery next week.  But if you have a chance try this stuff out.  Or at least sniff the canister. :-)

Oh, here's the link.  Big Train

1 comment:

  1. Damn, that looks good. I'm going to have to try some of those!

    WooWoo! countdown clock is on. are you excited?!!?!

    ReplyDelete