One snail

One snail

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Snail creeps down another pound...

Well, finally another pound!  I've lost 15 total now, in about one month.  Still wish it was faster, but I'll take it!

On another note, the pain in my hip got so bad today that after grocery shopping I had a huge melt-down.  I couldn't walk on the treadmill, which made me even more frustrated. :-(  I am used to a certain amount of constant pain, but this went over my tolerance level.  Not much I can do except take pain pills (which I did) and stay steady with the weight loss & exercise.

I was looking for a picture on my computer today, and found this very cute photo of my dog during one of our infrequent snow storms, so will end with it, even though it's not winter yet!


1 comment:

  1. 15 pounds is AMAZING! you are doing a great job.

    You're dog is adorable.

    ReplyDelete